Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Sunday, 4 May 2014

JEE Main Results 2014 on www.jeemain.nic.in

Sunday, 4 May 2014

JEE Main Results 2014 on www.jeemain.nic.in

Joint entrance examination (main) 2014 is counducted on 6 April 2014 at various center around india. A large nubmer of candidate applied for this test. Now they all candidate waiting for JEE Main 2014 Result, cut off marks, score card and rank. JEE Main Exam taken by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The JEE Main Results 2014 will be published on 3 May 2014 on its official website www.jeemain.nic.in.

Jee Main offline exam will be held on 06 April and the online test will be held on 9 to 19 April 2014.JEE is the important exam to be selected as student in recognized universities in India. Joint entrance test will be counducted to get Admission in the top Engineering colleges of India. JEE Results 2014 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Results.

How to calculate Merit Marks = JEE (MAIN) Results (40%) + State Board Results (60%)

As per the JEE main Score 2014 the only top 150000 candidate will be selected for the JEE Advanced 2014 Examination. JEE (Advanced) 2014 online rigistrations will be start between 4 May to 9 May 2014. The candidate apply with your JEE Main 2014 Roll number and password.

JEE Main 2014 Cutt of Marks for all candidate, Score card and rank also available on official website www.jeemain.nic.in


How to check JEE (Main) 2014 Result:

  • Go to official website http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx
  • Click on JEE(Main) 2014 Paper Score Link
  • Then enter your Roll number and date of birth
  • Now click on submit button
  • Now print out and save it for future use.

JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (MAIN)-2014 Score of Paper I: Click Here

2 comments:

shivang bhatnagar said...

http://www.kidsfront.com don't wait just go and visit the site for academics

Ran Singh said...

academics learning is now easy with http://www.kidsfront.com/

Post a Comment

 

Followers